Greenhand FFA Degree
The Greenhand Degree can be awarded with the following criteria to beginning members:
- Enroll in an agricultural education program and have satisfactory plans for a Supervised Agricultural Experience(SAE).
- Learn and explain the FFA Creed, FFA Mission and Motto, and FFA salute.
- Describe and explain the meaning of the FFA emblem and FFA colors.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the FFA Code of Ethics and the proper use of the FFA jacket.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the history of the organization, the chapter constitution and bylaws and the chapter Program of Activities.
- Own or have access to the Official FFA Manual and the Official FFA Student Handbook.
- Submit a written application for the Greenhand FFA Degree.